Five Hole Hockey, L.L.C. is committed to providing players with outstanding opportunities to showcase, promote, and/or develop their skills. In order to provide high quality camps, teams, and services we adhere to the following polices. We will go to great lengths to honor our commitments; we expect player, parents, and coaches to honor theirs. Together we can all be successful!
1. Our summer teams are primarily by invitation only. That said, we cannot possibly see all of the talented players that our out there. If you are interested in being a part of Team Five Hole, please email or call us.
2. Space in our camps/programs is limited. Spots are reserved on first come, first serve basis for a fully registered participant. All players must be fully registered before participating in any of our events.
3. Five Hole Hockey reserves the right to refuse acceptance to and/or to expel any player, parent, coach, scout or spectator for any reason at any event. Any expelled player forfeits all camp/program fees paid. No exceptions.
4. Refunds for Team Five Hole summer teams are as follows: $150 of team fees are nonrefundable. Any cancellation must be received at least 30 days prior to the start of the first tournament in order to receive a partial refund. Any cancellations received less than 30 days prior to the start of first tournament will only receive a partial refund if the spot is filled with a player of similar ability.
5. Refunds for the on ice clinics are as follows: $50 of all fees paid are nonrefundable. Any cancellation must be received at least 30 days prior to the first day of the clinic in order to receive a partial refund. Any cancellations received less than 30 days prior to the start of clinic will only receive a partial refund if the spot in the camp is filled with a player of similar ability.
5. Registrations/fees for Team Five Hole must be complete 14 days prior to the start of the mini camp. (Unless special arrangements have been made by a member of FHH).
6. Team Five Hole players and parents if you are expelled from playing games by the tournament or referees or asked to leave the hotel. We will not issue any refunds and may ask you not to participate in any other Team Five Hole Tournaments or events. We ask everyone to behave in a positive and respectful manner at all times as you are representing yourself and Team Five Hole.
7. Ice hockey is a contact sport and injury is an inherent risk of participation for players, coaches and spectators. We will not issue refunds for injuries.
8. Five Hole Hockey, L.L.C. essentially abides by USA Hockey Rules and Regulation at our events. All players MUST wear a USA Hockey/HECC certified helmet with appropriate face protection for players of all ages. All Goalkeepers are required to wear helmets and full facemask certified by the HECC, no form fitted mask will be permitted.
9. All players are personally responsible to wear full protective equipment whenever they are on the ice which includes practices. Such equipment should include gloves, shin pads, shoulder pads, elbow pads, hips pads or padded hockey pants, protective cup, tendon pads plus all head protective equipment as required by USA Hockey Rules and camp policies. This also includes a mouth guard.
10. The mouth guard must be a colored (non-clear) internal mouthpiece, which covers all the remaining teeth of on jaw, customarily the upper. It is recommended that the mouthpiece be form fitted by a dentist.
11. For a violation of any of these rules you will be asked to leave the ice until you have the proper equipment if you refuse or are unable to get the proper equipment you will not be permitted back on the ice and will not be issued a refund.
12. Any canceled or returned checks will be charged a $25.00 processing fee.
13. Any payments made at the event check-in must be in the form of cash or money order payable to Five Hole Hockey, No personal checks will be accepted at the camp check-in.
14. Five Hole Hockey will strive to accommodate any special needs at our camps provided we are made aware of such needs at least 14 days prior to the start of any camp or program. Unfortunately any last minute changes cannot be accommodated.
15. All players, parents, coaches, and scouts are asked to conduct themselves in a positive, professional, respectful manner at all times. We reserve the right to ask anyone to leave the premises, in which case you will forfeit your paid fees. There will be no exceptions.